Thursday, August 04, 2005

I just never know

So my headache continued at a moderate level all through Thursday.  At about 11:45 PM I tried going to sleep, but between headache and burning lower back pain I just kept tossing and turning.   At a little past midnight I got back up, sat at my desk and pondered my options while perusing email and web news.  At about 1 AM, I decided to try the Extra Strength Doan's caplets again and took two (2) with a glass of water.   At 1:15 AM I went back to bed and slept relatively peacefully until almost 6 AM.

It was such a nice surprise to wake up with no head pain!   I had the burning lower back pain, but that seems almost like FUN, compared to the headache pain.

I had breakfast, showered and left for my physical therapy appointment.   The therapist tried to work out the lower back pain, but I left pretty much with the same pain that I walked in with.  It is now almost 1 PM (Friday) and my head still feels fine - not even the "pressure" feeling that has been plaguing me for months.   My back is still bothering me and I will now try some stretching exercises to see if I can soothe the pain.

I also must decide whether or not to hit the treadmill again today.   The fear of stirring up head pain is ever present and I'm not sure I want to gamble.   We'll see!

Have a PAINFREE Life,

 - Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________________________________________________________________________