Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday afternoon

I did NOT use the treadmill yesterday - Fear of triggering a headache won out.  :-(

And I had a relatively pain free evening, with just the nagging lower back pain and no headaches.  Went to bed a little past midnight after taking two Extra Strength Doan's caplets and had another good night's sleep. 

When I awoke at 5:45 AM, I felt a tentative headache at first, but after sitting up at my desk for a few moments it cleared.  Just after breakfast, a surprise sneezing fit caught me off guard and that triggered a mild (3 on a 1 to 10 scale) full-cranial headache.  I showered and went for my physical therapy session.

The therapy session completely wiped out the head pain.  Yayyy!

Discussed plans with the therapist and decided that I  need to hit the treadmill now.  We reviewed stretching, warm up and cool down exercises and I headed back home.

I've been using creative procrastination for a few hours, putting off the treadmill for fear of ending up with a headache.  Not sure what to do with this FEAR issue, so it remains a big obstacle.

Hmmm!   I guess I am going to just stop writing and start walking.   My Treadmill awaits...

Wish me Luck and Have a PAINFREE Weekend,

 - Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________________________________________________________________________